So, with that in mind, anyone got any suggestions on what to do to make things more interesting? More pictures? Less writing? Feedback is much appreciated, although I believe MaryEllen has done an outstanding job so far.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Blog Questions or Comments
So I want to thank the followers of my blog for caring enough about MaryEllen and I to keep track of what is going on in our lives and paying attention to our ramblings. I know just post after post of words can get boring so I just wanted to ask really quick if there are any suggestions out there on what can make the blog more interesting? The point of course is to inform our friends and family of recent medical issues that I am having but I don't want you to be bored as heck reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree! ME has done a fantastic job! Your posts are good too (though few). You guys have done a great job of taking really technical stuff and making easy to understand. I'm not sure what you could include as far as pics. They might be helpful. I like it how it is, but I'm easy. (insert joke here). Great work on it so far to both of you!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Toby. Both of you have done a terrific job of keeping me up to date and presenting technical details clearly.
ReplyDeleteNo, there's not too much writing. A few more photos would be nice whenever it's convenient to get them.
Dittos! You've done a great job! A nice balance of the medical details along with how this is impacting you personally. I consider it a privilege to be allowed to walk along with you on this journey. I don't think there can ever be too much writing. The pictures bring us right to where you are and you know the old saying "a picture is worth a thousand words". You're doing a fantastic job!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how ME feels about it, but I would be pretty psyched if there was some way to incorporate some video footage from Sister Act 2. Other than that, I think everything is perfect. It's nice for all of us who care and worry about you guys to have a way to stay up to date on things, and it's probably even nicer for you two to give global updates rather than repeating the same thing 40 times.
ReplyDeleteI agree with B.Love! More Sister Act 2:Back in the Habit. Or at least some Kindergarten Cop! "I'm a Cop, YOU IDIOT!"
ReplyDeleteSister Act 2?? Oh man - that would be awesome! If you could attach a clip of G-love singing along... priceless. Oh Happy Day...
ReplyDeleteEverything has been great so far. The combination of technical and emotional updates are really quite perfect :) Pics are also good, but not necessary.
Thanks for keeping this blog so up to date!
Brandon, this one is for you. I tear up every time, poignant cinematography at its best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfEA900d7A&NR=1
ReplyDelete