Monday, July 26, 2010

Chemo #13 + Echocardiogram

Last week Garrett had another great blood count result, gained weight (!), got a dose of adria and zometta (bone strengthener) and scheduled the echocardiogram. The echo is also called cardiac ultrasound. It will check on the strength of Garrett's heart to be sure he is healthy enough for another dose or two of adria. I am looking forward to the echo because I get to sit off to the side watching the images and hear the swoosh of Garrett's heart pumping blood, very cool stuff to me!

While Garrett was finishing up his chemo last week I took a little walk around the medical park and their super green retention pond. The weather here has been keeping up with summer and we deserve it after such a cold and rainy spring!


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could be there for the echocardiogram too! Great news on the blood counts and weight gain. Keep up the good work! I love the picture of Garrett on the North Shore.

    ReplyDelete