Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hello blog

Garrett asked me yesterday to set up a blog for us to keep sharing his story and new treatments with everyone. I will do my best to summarize what has happened so far and keep up with future posts and Garrett will post when he is feeling up to it.

Hope this helps keep everyone in the loop, visit often and please ask questions if you want to know more details or find anything unclear. Don't know why we didn't start one sooner!

1 comment:

  1. MaryEllen, this's Andy Curtiss and I'm curious as to where the skin abrasions were located on Garret. I'm also trying to figure out if this is a type of brain cancer as one of our old lead Violinists at Kamiak (Danny Olson) may have some insight on this matter as well. It's a shame to hear such tragic news but please inform Garrett that he has a prayer team praying for him around the clock. I wish him a quick cure and a speedy recovery. If it is cancerous their are new groundbreaking discoveries that can possibly cure Garretts cancerous disease however I'll have to do some research on where I personally came accross this information. I miss you dearly and would love to discuss this with you further. Please keep us all posted.

    ReplyDelete